If you’ve been suffering in silence with gastrointestinal issues, you’re not alone. A lot of people grin and bear it, and attempt to treat their condition with over-the-counter medications—however, this is dangerous and not recommended. Always speak with your regular doctor about gastrointestinal issues that are outside of the norm, like lower GI issues that last longer than a standard stomach virus, or go away only to come back repeatedly. These are warning signs that your issue is a chronic illness that won’t get better without treatment. When this happens, your regular doctor is the first person to go to for help, and you should always speak with them as soon as you suspect something isn’t right. After a preliminary diagnosis, your regular doctor may refer you to a GI doctor (aka a gastroenterologist, a specialist in the GI tract) to confirm the diagnosis and provide expert care and treatment.
However, not everyone has a regular doctor who can refer them to a specialist. Or maybe you do have a regular doctor, but they presented you with a list of gastroenterologists in your area and told you to pick one—this can be a daunting task.
How can I find one of the best GI doctors in Florida?
When your doctor gives you a list of GI doctors to pick from, that can simplify the task of choosing one. However, if you live in a rural area in Florida, there may not be any gastroenterologists in your area, and you may have to look to a nearby larger city in the state for help. Looking for a physician in an unfamiliar city can be confusing, but it’s important to remember the key tips of choosing a well-known, well-liked (by their patients), and well-educated GI doctor in Florida, who has had many years of experience in diagnosing GI disorders, treating them and performing procedures. Positive experience is key in finding the best GI doctor in Florida for your needs.
Dr. Vigram Tarugu, is board certified in gastroenterology, and is the Medical Director of Endoscopy at Florida Hospital Orlando in Orlando, Florida.
Dr. Kashi is trilingual in English, Spanish and Farsi, making her a great resource for patients who don’t speak English as a first language. Dr. Kashi has practiced medicine for over 17 years, and went to medical school at Nova Southeastern University, finishing her medical education at John Hopkins University/Sinai Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland.
As Medical Director of Endoscopy at a major hospital, Dr. Kashi has done a wide variety of GI procedures as well as endoscopies, such as gastric balloon surgery for weight loss, colonoscopies and other GI diagnostic and treatment procedures. Conditions she has treated range from things like GERD and Barrett’s esophagus to autoimmune disorders of the GI tract, to cirrhosis to IBS and many more.
As a general rule of thumb when looking for the best GI doctors in Florida, do your research and choose someone who is liked by their patients, well-educated and good at what they do. When you factor in all of those things, especially the last two, you would usually have a good experience.
For every man beard symbolizes masculinity, those who have capably developed a full grown moustache or beard would fine themselves greatly admired in peer group also by ladies. Maybe that is why men are so much interested in growing their beard and today how to grow a full beard is one of the popular search terms of on Google. So here are some useful tips following which growing beard turns out easier and that is too naturally.
- Exfoliation: Really exfoliation of skin is much needed. This really helps in removing the dead cells, it also fuels the hair growth. So those who are into exfoliating skin would be having faster beard growth.
- Washing face: the moment you will be washing face with warm water using mild cleanser, facial hair growth accelerates.
- Using herbs: among varying herbs Eucalyptus is known to hasten beard growth, one needs to take Eucalyptus as prime ingredient and massage all over the face it helps in growing beard faster.
- Repairing skin: you need to ensure that while sleeping you are using something to repair your skin to promote beard growth, there are number of serums and creams available for repairing damaged skin there are number of vitamins and minerals which help in speeding up the beard growing process.
- No ingrown hair: if your face is having lots of ingrown hair, you need to keep tab. You need to depend upon some home remedies which help in hindering the ingrowths.
- Biotin: it is said that talking 2.5 mg of biotin helps in growing beard faster.
- Stay relaxed: the moment you are staying relaxed, you will find beard is coming up more quickly when you are having no stress and there are number of beauty and health experts who believe that stress is one of the reasons that prevent beard growth. Yoga and meditation helps in experiencing better result.
- Increasing Protein: it is better to increase the amount of protein like meat, eggs and fish. They help in growing hair quickly.
- No snapping or trimming: it is better to stay away from frequent trimming and shaping, when it is completely grown, then the beard should be trimmed.
- Itching should be prevented: while experiencing rashes and itching, it is better to make use of hydrocortisone for face.